Oakley Split Time sunglasses Brown Tortoise frame Prizm Brown Gradient Polarized lens
Split Time was designed for every day appeal but with features for on the go. The temples were designed to fit seamlessly while wearing a hat and the no-slip Unobtainium™ nosepiece keeps them comfortably in place.
• Universally flattering pilot lens shape
• Integrated side shields to combat backside glare
• Hat compatible frame and temple design
• Stress-resistant metal frame accents
• Constructed of lightweight O Matter™and durable C5 metal
• No-slip Unobtainium™ nosepads:Increase grip with perspiration
• Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
• Frame suitable for small to medium faces
• Prizm™ lenses enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
• HDPolarized: Minimizes glare via technology that produces a comprehensive, single-layered lens (optional)
• Plutonite™ lens material offers top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB up to 400nm and some of harmful blue light
• Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and impact standards
• HDO™ Optics for crystal clear vision and impact resistance
• Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
Frame color: Brown Tortoise
Lens color: Prizm Brown Gradient Polarized
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to Demo Store's FAQ! Here you'll find answers to our most asked questions. Still can't find quite what you're looking for, or have something we should know? Send us an email, we're happy to help!
Q1: Do you ship to my country?
A1: Most likely, you can see what countries we ship to in the drop-down at the checkout.
Q2: How much do I pay for shipping?
A2: The shipping charge will be added to your order and visible on your receipt before you check out. The shipping is based on the destination country. You’ll get free shipping on orders above a certain amount.
Free shipping on orders above:
Denmark – 600 DKK
Norway – 1000 NOK
Finland – 100 EUR
Germany – 100 EUR
UK – 70 GBP
Rest of the EU – 100-250 EUR
Global – 200 USD
Q3: What are the accepted payment methods?
A3: We accept online card payment with MasterCard, VISA or via PayPal. Residents within Sweden are also offered the option to pay by invoice through our partner Klarna. Please see Klarna’s home page for more information.
Q4: What currency do I pay in?
A4: The currencies used are EUR, USD, GBP, DKK, NOK and SEK. The currency is chosen automatically depending on your shipping country. Swedish VAT is included in all our prices within the EU.
Q5: When do I receive my order?
A5: We dispatch all orders in 1-2 business days with FedEx, delivery time will depend on the shipping country and address.
Q6: Do I have to pay international taxes and duties?
A6: Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. We cannot control and is not responsible for any duties/taxes applied to your package upon delivery. You will be responsible for paying additional charges for customs clearance. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local customs office for further information.
Ratings & Reviews
Write your reviewAbout the Oakley Split Time Sunglasses
More from Oakley
Oakley Sutro Sunglasses Matte White Frame Prizm Road LensSpecial Price $49.39 Regular Price $173.00
Oakley Sutro Sunglasses Matte Carbon Frame Prizm 24k LensSpecial Price $49.39 Regular Price $173.00
Oakley Sutro Sunglasses Polished Black Frame Prizm Black LensSpecial Price $49.39 Regular Price $173.00
Oakley Racing Jacket Sunglasses Retina Burn Frame Prizm Road LensSpecial Price $14.76 Regular Price $285.00