Oakley Oakley Definition Clifden sunglasses Silver frame Prizm Black lens
Chase the next adventure in the Oakley® Clifden, the ultimate mountaineering glass built to protect against the elements. The style merges Prizm™ Lens Technology, a best in class lens technology, with a best in class frame design engineered with side shields and a bridge blocker for protection and an integrated leash for stowage and convenience.
• DESIGN: Functional sport design built to provide the ultimate in comfort and protection to enhance performance experiences in high light exposure
• SEE MORE DETAILS: Available with a range of different Prizm™Snow, Water and Everyday lenses that are designed to enhance color, contrast and detail so athletes can make the most of any activity
• NO SLIP: Unobtainium® nosepads increase grip with perspiration to help keep eyewear securely in place without sacrificing comfort
• PROTECTION: Interchangeable and removable bridge blocker and Unobtainium side shields designed to block glare and keep faces protected
• LEASH: With the integrated 20” lightweight, highly flexible, coated woven steel leash, athletes of all levels will be able to reliably wear Clifden on their face or neck so they can worry less about their eyewear and more about the conditions around them
• LENS OFFERING: Available with:
- Category 4 lenses (below 8% VLT) blocks more UVB rays and intense light, which may reduce the chance of obtaining eye health disorders
- Category 3 lens is an effective solution for both protection and visibility in cloudy or partly cloudy conditions
• PRESCRIPTION: Available with Oakley® Authentic Prescription Lenses for athletes of all levels with RX needs
Frame color: Silver
Lens color: Prizm Black
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to Demo Store's FAQ! Here you'll find answers to our most asked questions. Still can't find quite what you're looking for, or have something we should know? Send us an email, we're happy to help!
Q1: Do you ship to my country?
A1: Most likely, you can see what countries we ship to in the drop-down at the checkout.
Q2: How much do I pay for shipping?
A2: The shipping charge will be added to your order and visible on your receipt before you check out. The shipping is based on the destination country. You’ll get free shipping on orders above a certain amount.
Free shipping on orders above:
Denmark – 600 DKK
Norway – 1000 NOK
Finland – 100 EUR
Germany – 100 EUR
UK – 70 GBP
Rest of the EU – 100-250 EUR
Global – 200 USD
Q3: What are the accepted payment methods?
A3: We accept online card payment with MasterCard, VISA or via PayPal. Residents within Sweden are also offered the option to pay by invoice through our partner Klarna. Please see Klarna’s home page for more information.
Q4: What currency do I pay in?
A4: The currencies used are EUR, USD, GBP, DKK, NOK and SEK. The currency is chosen automatically depending on your shipping country. Swedish VAT is included in all our prices within the EU.
Q5: When do I receive my order?
A5: We dispatch all orders in 1-2 business days with FedEx, delivery time will depend on the shipping country and address.
Q6: Do I have to pay international taxes and duties?
A6: Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. We cannot control and is not responsible for any duties/taxes applied to your package upon delivery. You will be responsible for paying additional charges for customs clearance. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local customs office for further information.
Ratings & Reviews
Write your reviewAbout the Oakley Oakley Definition Clifden Sunglasses Silver Frame Prizm Black Lens
More from Oakley
Oakley Parlay Sunglasses Matte Rootbeer Frame Prizm Tungsten Polarized LenseSpecial Price $17.23 Regular Price $175.20
Oakley Parlay Sunglasses Matte Black Frame Prizm Black Polarized LenseSpecial Price $17.23 Regular Price $175.20
Oakley Parlay Sunglasses Steel Frame Prizm Sapphire Polarized LenseSpecial Price $17.23 Regular Price $175.20